LTS Inc (LTS) is committed to protecting your privacy.
Access to the LTS website is not restricted to any way from any user. Registration is not required to use or browse the site.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit the LTS website, no cookies are set nor written to your computer. Some information such as your IP address, your operating system, browser, site from which you arrived, your ISP, and the time, date and duration of your visit may be logged by our ISP. This information is collected solely for the purpose of creating internet traffic reports and is not personally identifiable. These reports are used for internal purposes only and are not shared with any third party.
LTS’s intent is to secure any personal information you submit to us on our website. The nature of the Internet is such that any data not secured through data encryption technologies may be illegally access, used and shared without the user’s consent. This information may travel through many unsecured networks to ultimately arrive at the LTS’s website; therefore you assume the risk that any personal or private data you submit to this site maybe be obtained by any unauthorized third party.
You may submit your resume via e-mail using the LTS website, all resumes received will be secured and kept confidential and will only be used for the purpose of employment consideration at LTS. Resumes are not distributed to or shared with any third party without the express consent of the applicant.
By accessing our websites, and affiliated websites, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern all of our websites:
- This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of LTS Inc, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. You may not store any content or downloads on any network or other information and data storage or retrieval system without obtaining prior permission from us. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ’AS IS’ AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LTS INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. LTS INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL LTS INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF LTS INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
- This Web Site may contain links to other web sites not owned by us. We do not regularly review materials on web sites linked to this Web Site and do not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked web sites. We assume no responsibility for the content or the privacy policies and practices of such other web sites. You are encouraged to read the privacy statements and legal notices of these linked sites, as they may differ from this Web Site.
- Except as may be permitted in the blog section message forum, or on community sites such as Facebook.com and YouTube.com, you are not permitted to post any content, or material on this Web Site, or to create a link from this Web Site. Any content or links you may be permitted to post can be removed at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
- Logo Usage: any parties intending to utilize any LTS Inc, logos, or affiliated company logos, must receive permission prior to use.